Friday, June 18, 2010

Tripp's 2!

All these for ME?!?!?!


That's one happy 2 year old!

Papa Knox helping Tripp open his gifts.



Carol opening Thomas for Tripp.


Tripp and I flew to South Carolina one day before Tripp's 2nd birthday so that I could squeeze ONE last free flight in before he's booted out of my lap. Let's just say that being 4 months preggo with a squirming almost 2 year old for three connecting flights is NOT comfortable! That's what I get for "working-the-system." But we made it, even if our bags didn't. That's another story!

For Tripp's birthday, I was planning on taking him to brunch, the zoo and dinner with Carol. Instead,  I was stuck at home waiting for our bags to arrive so the next night we headed over to Carol's house for a birthday celebration with Papa Knox. Carol and Papa Knox had a spread of presents for Tripp and he was so excited! He LOVED playing with Leo, Carol's grand-puppy. It was a fun celebration and Tripp was spoiled!

1 comment: