Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy 32nd birthday!

Here's a few pics from Marc's 32nd birthday. We grilled steaks and enjoyed spending time with family. Everything was perfect except for the cake. I made the ugliest cake ever known to man. It was BAD!




This is a weed wrapped as a present. I got Marc TruGreen Lawn care for a year and wanted to surprise him.



Reading the TruGreen invoice and not quite getting it yet. 



Now he gets it!!!



New MAN tools from Gammy and Pops.



Happy Birthday Daddy!



Looks decent from the top. 

AND THEN...



OH MY!! I should have trimmed the cakes and I will NEVER use this icing recipe again! 



Happy birthday! Can't believe I've celebrated 9 birthdays with you! You get better every year!!!



Gammy and Tripp relaxing after a big birthday dinner.



Attempt at a family pic and I am totally grabbing my boob! 


Happy birthday Marc. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father. We love you! XOXOxxooxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment