Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tripp's Big Boy Room

Maybe it was the hormones, or maybe it was an early nesting urge, or maybe the fact that it had been torture to get Tripp to sleep at night. Whatever it was, I decided one afternoon that since Tripp's mattresses for his bed were being delivered I would disassemble and reassemble a toddler bed into a full bed, while I was 30+ weeks pregnant.


Here's how well that went down...







Tripp was my right-hand man for this project. 





It was at this point that I had the bed apart and realized that I had to put a much LARGER one together...



And suddenly, this all turned into "not such a good idea" 

And it turned into an even WORSE idea when the mattresses were delivered and they were about 10 inches too high for his bed. I didn't get a picture of that and I should have. I needed a step stool to get on top of the bed! We're still waiting for the box spring to arrive but Tripp loves sleeping in his "big boy bed" and he also loves picking out new decorations for his room. 









Still waiting on the box-springs but it will do for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment