Friday, July 16, 2010

I have an urge...

I have an urge, a recent urge to dye my hair. Alone. No going to the salon. Paying no more than $10 for the box off the shelf.

I'm tired of roots, especially the grey ones I keep finding.

Do I do it???

And... I'm ready to go back to my natural color, which would mean no more blonde. I'm sure this is just hormones. The same hormones that made me want to chop my hair off, which I still regret to this day.

Oh...To dye or not to dye. That is the question...

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo did you dye your hair?? Curious...
    Pregnancy made my hair darker...weird huh? So now I've gotta keep up with these roots. Annoying! But I am gowing my hair a bit! Just thought I would fill you in on my hair haha.
    Hope you're feeling great!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking you should join my no dye club. :o) I figure if I don't dye my hair down going natural as it turns grey will look better than grey roots. And I am okay with not looking "younger." I have looked young my whole life, and now it is about time I start looking wise and experienced. :o) I think every hairstylist thinks I am a bit crazy.

    ReplyDelete