Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vida 25 weeks Ultrasound



We had to go in and have a second ultrasound once I was passed 20 weeks because it was hard to distinguish Vida's 4 chambers of her heat. So... just to be safe we had a second ultrasound done and everything is fine. I wasn't too worried- but you always get a little nervous when it comes to your baby. 

Here's here latest 3D image at 25 weeks and a few fun Vida facts from the past month/ 

It's hard to really tell... but to me it looks like she has Marc's nose and my lips.

Dear Lord, PLEASE let her have Marc's nose! 

She's healthy and weighs about 2.5 lbs. now. 

Kicked the other night at dinner every time we called her name. 

Get's really squirmy right when I'm ready to go to bed.

Starting to give me heartburn especially when it's time for bed. 

Right on time for her due date. Measuring exactly where she should be. 

Tripp's getting ready for her and reading his "I'm a Big Brother" book every night.

He loves to pat my belly and say "Hi baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment