Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mark and Ashley's Engagement Pics & Cute Little Cy!









I met Mark when he did our landscaping at our house. He is super talented and a honest business man, if you need landscaping or snow removal services- use him, CDS Enterprises. Let me know and I'll get you in touch with him. Mark and Ashley are getting married in April 2010 and we went to Mark's parents house in Bennington to take some engagement pictures.Their weddings is going to be BIG, like 300+ people big! I don't even think that many people like me! I'll be designing their Save the Date cards and invitations along with photographing their wedding. Ashley and Mark were tons of fun to work with! Mark's dad went with us on the shoot and was the best assistant EVER! He kept throwing soy beans at Mark to make him smile! Ashley has chosen a beautiful black and champagne color scheme for the wedding and we are busy designing her wedding invites to mimic the black dresses with a champagne sash. So- stay tuned for the wedding invite designs.

Cyrus is Mark and Ashley's little boy and he just turned 1. Him and Tripp are great play partners! He has the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes and is so sweet and quiet! We had a play date at the house while Ashley and I designed their Save the Date cards. I'm super excited to photograph their wedding in April! Hope you enjoy a peek at their photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment