Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wow! I am way behind the power curve!




So... I finally got a new computer. One that doesn't sound like a plane is taking off whenever I turn it on. One that doesn't have a 10 second lag time between words typed. And, one that I have waited for all my life! My Mac! So, now that I can upload and type and do all that fun stuff with a decent amount of time my blog is back on track. Not that it really was on track, one posting doesn't really count. But... I am here, I am present and the blogging will begin. I would just like to say a big thanks to my God! Wow, I cannot put into words or type paragraphs to the amount of goodness and blessings he has given me this year! I am super busy with mommy-hood as well as my own freelance business. BUSY! Thank you Lord for giving me blessings that I never imagined or asked for. You are a good God! I've got lots of catching up to do here. So- let's start with the most recent family pic! We took a mini vacation to New Mexico. Marc was working but Tripp and I vacationed! I read my last book in the Twilight saga and Tripp enjoyed hours of playtime at the playground. Great, relaxing and refreshing trip! Tripp got his first haircut at the BX Barber sitting in Marc's lap and we "hiked" the Scandia Mountain. I was worried Marc was going to slip and drop Tripp off a cliff, so we didn't make it very far. Marc deployed a week after we got home so it was some great family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment