Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trick or Treat!





Here's are few fun pics from Halloween! Tripp was a lion (thanks to Meme) and loved to go around "roaring" at everyone! Daddy got a nice shipment of candy that we collected from our Trick or Treating. I must admit, I kind of felt like a fool because everyone know's that a 17 month old child is not going to eat the candy, so I kind of felt bad taking any! Like people are looking at me thinking, "sure pawn your child off for your own pleasure so that you can eat the candy." Well, not the case! I didn't eat any- okay, maybe a few!

We had a fun mommy and son date at Wheatfield's and then we road the hayride around Shadow Lake, where a woman proceeded to ask me if I'd like a picture with me and my daughter... She looked confused at my confused face, but I didn't have the heart to tell her that Tripp was a boy. A very pretty boy, but a boy non-the-less. I was so excited that I was going to be in a photo for a change that I just smiled for the camera. Tripp will never know that her was mistaken for a girl! I'll never tell :) Tripp was more interested in the tractor than candy; maybe he did understand that he was just considered a girl and was trying overly to assert his manly image. He has a thing for John Deere and I don't know where he gets it from! No one in this family has a farming gene! I can't even cut my grass correctly.

Example given... I was mulching the grass every time I mowed b/c it took too much time to bag it. I couldn't figure out why we were the only house in the neighborhood with a never ending supply of crabgrass, until I realized that when I mulched, I spread the seeds! Ohhhh! Got it. I just placed the blame on my hubby and said that if he wasn't so busy, I wouldn't have to mow in the first place. That probably wasn't very nice! Wow, did I really just go off on a tangent about crab grass? How did I get there from Halloween and Trick or Treating????

No comments:

Post a Comment