Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mark, Kate, Grady & Oscar








Here's a few photos from the Kobussen's holiday shoot. Kate is the most organized person I know! She planned early for her holiday cards and already has a table covered with wrapped Christmas gifts! Wow! You go girl! Also, just plug for my friend, if you need a good personal trainer, Kate's your girl!

I love photographing my friends and their families! Though I will admit I was a bit nervous because Kate's house is filled with beautiful photos from super talented photographers! Can you believe how precious Grady is?? I could snap photos of him all day! Oscar just has back surgery and was very excited to get outside and feel the sun. Poor little guy, he had a bit of trouble walking! We got some great photos at a park right behind Blackhawk that I didn't even know existed until I was on my way to their house. Their Christmas card design is soon to come! Keep your eyes peeled!
View more in their Slideshow








No comments:

Post a Comment